Monday, March 1, 2010

40 Weeks

Alright baby... it's time to make your arrival. Matt and I spent our last babyless weekend watching Olympic hockey and Law and Order. We also made our way to the gym where I walked 3 miles which apparently did not help the baby want to come out. We also went out to Nebraska Furniture Mart to look for a new kitchen table. On Saturday night I went to scout a basketball game at Smithville HS to prepare for our game this Wednesday in St. Joe. Matt did some cleaning and baked some delicious brownies while I was at the game. On Sunday, I went out to brunch with my high school girls to Granite City. Buffets and pregnant girls are best friends! What a great weekend! I can't wait to see if she makes her appearance this week. I'll update you all on Thursday after our doctor's appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment