Monday, September 14, 2009

16 Weeks

Well, I gave in to the power of maternity clothes today. I wore my new green elastic waistband pants to school today. And boy are they comfortable. This decision came after yesterday at church when I had to unbutton my pants to sit down after worship. I looked over at Matt and he was just shaking his head. Natalie and baby Turner came over for the Chiefs game after church. Matt did such a good job holding 4 week old Turner. By the end of their visit he looked like a pro with Turner tucked in one arm and a diet coke in the other hand. It's hard to believe this will be what a typical weekend looks like in just 5 short months.
Last week at the doctor's we set our appointment to find out the sex. It is on October 13 at 2:00 in the afternoon. I am so excited. Although my mom is disappointed we are not going to wait to find out the sex, I cannot take the suspense. I am a planner and not up for surprises of this magnitude. As soon as we find out if we are having a boy or a girl, the shopping can begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment