Friday, December 4, 2009

27 Weeks

We have less than 3 months until we get to meet our sweet baby girl. She continues to be very active, especially at night. Last night she was moving all over the place. I told Matt I just want a peek at what she is doing in there. I want to know for sure what I am feeling...was that an arm or leg? I am still feeling really well and have run three times this week at the gym. Winter has hit us with full force this week and I found myself reaching for my winter coat. I realized this morning that my good winter coat will not button or zip due to my expanding belly. But I do have over 15 pounds of extra fun to help keep me warm.
I am going to go Christmas shopping for Matt right after school today and then we are heading to Lee's Summit to eat dinner with Bryan and Sarah before taking in the Lady Falcon championship game. I am ready for a relaxing weekend. We have a lot to do to get ready for Christmas and I want to spend some time just hanging out with Matt. We continue to get Gracie ready for the arrival of her new little sister. She has no idea though. I am sure she will get used to the baby but it will probably take a week or so before Grace realizes that the baby is not leaving. I do believe she senses something is different with me because she will no longer rough house with me and seems to be extra lovie.

No comments:

Post a Comment