Saturday, February 20, 2010

38 Weeks

I am ready! I finished up my JV basketball season and I spoke at a track clinic last night. Those were the last two items to cross off my to-do list before "baby" makes her arrival into the world. I even got a pedicure today with my mom and sister. I am feeling good... almost too good. I have had a few contractions this week as my body prepares for it's hardest workout yet. It just makes me even more anxious and Matt and I are trying to be patient. I have noticed that the last week I have needed a lot more sleep. I went to bed at 8:45 last night and woke up at 7:30 this morning. I even got in an hour and a half nap after lunch. I am trying to enjoy the last few times I will be able to sleep in. Tonight Matt and I went out to eat at PF Chang's with Dad, Brad, and Steph. The topic of discussion is always the baby and her big entrance into the world. With family in St. Louis, Columbia, and Springfield everyone wants a heads up call when I go into labor. I will call everyone when the hospital confirms that I am in true labor and they are keeping me. I don't want anyone driving to KC for a false alarm. Her nursery mural of the castle melts my heart every time I look at it. I hope she will someday love playing in her princess room and castle. Ten days until her official due date! We will keep you all updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment