Monday, April 19, 2010

Back to Work- 6 Weeks Old

I am at work today : ( What a sad day. I only have to work for 23 more days before summer break though. "I can do it, I can do it", I keep telling myself that. I miss her so much already. Work has kept me busy so atleast my day is going by quickly. I get to see her in about 3 hours after track practice. She is getting so big. She is in her 3 month old clothes now and cannot wear anything that is newborn size. She grows so fast. This past weekend we hung around the house a lot. Matt did yard work and I cleaned when I could. Ava is a snuggler and she will sleep as long as she is in your arms. If you lay her down you may get 20 minutes to start a project. On Sunday we went to dinner at Jose Peppers with GiGi, Papa, Uncle Brad, and Aunt Fannie. Ava was pretty good at dinner but she did tell us when she was ready to go.
Ava is really starting to make little cooing noises and Papa and GiGi even got to hear her giggle at the KU Relays. She is smiling all the time. She really is a happy baby and only cries when she is dirty or hungry. I cannot wait until I get to pick her up today. Come on time...fly by!

No comments:

Post a Comment