Tuesday, April 27, 2010

7 Weeks Old


What a big girl! This weekend we had Ava dedicated at church. This is a picture of the family with Pastor Fred. I was really nervous that we would get up and during a prayer she would start crying. But she did great. She made it through worship and through the dedication. We ate and then she slept through the sermon. We had 30+ family members over for a BBQ after church. We all had a great time and I am so happy that everything went great.

Ava is getting so vocal. She talks to the tv all the time... little coo's and babble. She even does this excited gasp. It is so cute. Of course, every time I turn on the video camera she is quiet. She loves to lay on her little play mat and kick kick kick while she watches the colors change on the tv. Her neck is also getting a lot stronger and when she is on my shoulder she has her head up and is looking around.

Leaving for work is still hard, but it is better than last week. Only 20 more days of work for me until summer break. I cannot wait. I want to just hold her all day long. I cannot wait to take her to the pool so she can kick around. She has been kicking in her bath recently and is getting water all over the place. We took her to the doctor last week for her pesky diaper rash and found out she weighs 11 lbs 2 oz. She is Momma's big girl! I could stare at her forever... she is so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment