Wednesday, January 13, 2010

33 Weeks

Well here I am about 6.5 weeks away from my due date. Reality is setting in that my nights will be longer, my sleep cycles shorter, my house a little louder, and my life a little crazier... and I could not be more excited! My baby shower is this Sunday and I am excited to hopefully receive some much needed baby items. We had our painter come over and look at the nursery yesterday so hopefully he will begin painting the castle on her playroom very soon. As for me, I am definitely feeling very pregnant. Don't get me wrong- I still feel good. But I am feeling big, heavy, and tired. I am still carrying the baby really low, but now that she is putting on weight like crazy I think the only way she can grow is up. So her feet settle under my ribs and I have to sit up straight to get a deep breathe.
Because of all the snow, our first day back from Christmas break was this week. My students all made comments about how much my tummy had grown in the three week break. I believe them too! My tummy is feeling round and tight. The baby weighs around 4.5 pounds right now and is about 19 inches long. Amazing! This Saturday Matt and I will go to our "Beyond Birth" class at the hospital. Matt is really excited to learn about how to take care of her when we bring her home. Next Saturday we will go to our Birthing Class since it was cancelled last week due to the snow. The weeks are flying by and she will be here before we know it! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment