Tuesday, January 26, 2010

35 Weeks

Only 5 more weeks to go! We bought her stroller and car seat this past weekend along with a few other essential things. I think we are ready! I even packed her diaper bag. Matt and I are getting excited to bring her home. We went to birthing class on Saturday at North Kansas City Hospital. We learned about the labor process and birthing options the hospital offers. Now that I have all the supplies and I have toured the labor and delivery floor, I finally feel ready. I even have my substitute plans done when I have to miss work. I am hoping this last month, I can just relax and enjoy the last few weeks of her in my belly.
I feel her moving all the time now since she essentially has no more room in my belly. He movements are strong and my stomach moves all over. She has a heel firmly planted in my left side most of the time. Even in the middle of the night I will tap her foot and she will kick back. My stomach is filled out and it literally looks like I have a basketball under my shirt. Strangers are always taken back that I have a month left but look small. I do not think I look small nor do I feel small anymore! But I am trying to enjoy the last little bit of pregnancy because it will be over before I know it. I have given up tying my shoes and running. But I am still doing pregnancy yoga twice a week. My schedule is still crazy with two weeks of basketball tournaments but for the most part, I am still feeling great.

No comments:

Post a Comment